CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Adventures of Brad, Elizabeth, Allison and Will

Friday, December 17, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays and more Birthdays

   In November and the first part of December, we have celebrated Allison's 4th birthday, Brad's 31st birthday and my 31st birthday.  It's a good thing our anniversary isn't until April 24th, something to celebrate in the Spring. Oh, but wait, Will's birthday is April 23rd!

Anyway,  Allison had her birthday a Pump it up.  This was the first year she was very specific as to the type of party she wanted (theme), where it was to be, and who was to be invited.  The party went great and below are some pictures from the big day.



IMG_4640


IMG_4648 - Copy
Disney Princess theme party



IMG_4659
Allison and Jiggs examining presents

IMG_4662


IMG_4666


IMG_4669

Allison and Will have really started to love eachother.  They play very well together.  Here Allison is thanking her brother for her Snow White doll birthday gift. So sweet!

         IMG_4672 
We gave Allison a soccer ball and net.  She was so excited!


Poor Brad's birthday fell on Thanksgiving, so all his birthday pics have a turkey in them!

1 comment:

  1. great age they are old enough to start enjoying sitting on a mans lap and having his had in their panties fingering their c--t, my granddaughter knows what is coming when I put on her fav dvd and sit her on my lap with her blankie covering her crotch, she is at the point where she will grab my hand and put it between her legs, I rub her a while there then my hand goes in her panties and she opens her legs for me, the best is taking her panties off and licking her c--t she really bucks , giggles and kicks, I find it so hot knowing she is getting pleasure from me licking her c--t

    ReplyDelete