CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Adventures of Brad, Elizabeth, Allison and Will

Friday, December 17, 2010

Colds

Well, it has been way too long since my last post and as I was rocking Will to sleep tonight, I had a blog moment.  Like most people, when my kids are sick, I wish I could take the place for them.  Bear the 103 fevers, bear the breathing treatments, bear the bad colds.  Over the last 24 hours, Will has come down with a pretty severe cold.  He can't breathe well because he is so congested and he has a fever.  Boo hoo!  I hate this but am glad it is happening before Christmas.  Anyway, you never know when those memorable moments will strike.

As I held and rocked Will, trying to get him to relax and fall asleep he kept looking up at me talking in his own way , touching my hair and putting his fingers in my mouth (guess we know who is going to have the cold next!!!)  I love those moments when all he wants to do is snuggle.  I cherish them all knowing, that one day he will big too big to want his Mom hugging all over him.  So, he has been saying buggies (aka buggers) for awhile to describe when he has a stuffy nose, but tonight, clear as a bell, he looked up at me all congested and barely able to breathe and said in the cutest voice Bu-gars.  A pretty disgusting topic I know, but it was so cute how he said it.  I wish I could have bottled up his little voice at that moment. You can definitely tell I am crazy about my little man.  I mean only a Mommy would think their son saying buggers in a baby voice is cute and blog worthy! I sure hope my baby boy feels better soon. I can hear his congested cough all the way in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment