CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Adventures of Brad, Elizabeth, Allison and Will

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Alex

This weekend, my brother was in from San Diego and we celebrated his 36th birthday.  It meant so much to me to see Alex interact with my children.  Allison adores Alex and couldn’t wait to go swimming with him.  Alex kept her in stitches and made her feel so special.  We had our best weekend ever!  My brother has changed sooo much and his relationship with the Lord has grown leaps and bounds.  I know that God has a special purpose for my brother and I can see how much he has worked in Alex’s life.  I love you Bubba!

IMG_4125
Allison having fun with Uncle Achie after dinner



View Singing Happy Birthday to my Big BrotherSinging “Happy Birthday” to my Big Brother 

IMG_4132
My mom makes a wonderful chocolate pistachio cake, a family favorite!  (Email me if you want the recipe)

IMG_4134
Allison helping Alex blow out the candles!  What fun!  We will cherish this memory for years to come. 
Alex, you are a wonderful man, I love you and am so proud of you!   Love, Sheesh

No comments:

Post a Comment