CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Adventures of Brad, Elizabeth, Allison and Will

Monday, August 16, 2010

Locks of love

 

IMG_4190

Tonight we experienced a momentous occasion, Will’s first haircut.  Brad had been trying for weeks to get me to cut his hair and after it began to resemble a mullet, I caved.  We took both kiddos to our family hair stylist, Than Lee.  Me, my mom, dad, husband, and children all go to Expert Hair and see Than Lee.  Allison even tells Brad’s mom that she needs to go see Than Lee!  I was glad that we were her last customers because it took her an hour to cut Allison and Will’s hair.  Allison was very serious during her haircut but kept asking if she was done.  On the other hand, Will was all over the place.  It took Than Lee 20 minutes just to cut the back of his hair.

Anyway, it ended up being very hard for me to let those golden locks go.  As blond curls would fall, I would try and catch them in hopes of holding on to his beautiful baby hair.  My sister-in-law, Hilary put it best “You are cutting off the hair he was born with”. 

When it was all said and done my comment to Brad was that he looked like a boy.  Brad of course responded, “That’s good.”  I am hopeful that his tight blonde curls will remain but know this is the first of many “growing up” experiences for Will.

 

IMG_4163

I love this picture!  It has DIVA written all over it!

 

IMG_4171

My beautiful Allison!

 

IMG_4181

Will relaxing before his appointment

 

IMG_4195

IMG_4208

Yeah!  Great job Allison, you are all done.  Thanks Mrs. Than Lee.

 

 IMG_4212

IMG_4228 IMG_4217 IMG_4221 IMG_4223 Mommy is so sad!

IMG_4234 What a little man!

 

IMG_4254 Than Lee desperately trying to cut the back!

IMG_4257 

Yeah!  Will’s all done.  Good job big boy!

 

IMG_4258

1 comment: