CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Adventures of Brad, Elizabeth, Allison and Will

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dog days of Summer

I am starting to get a little bored with Summer.  I am not traveling anywhere until Labor Day and really don’t have much planned before school starts.  This may seem like a dream, but when you have two active children, this leads to trouble. Trouble meaning tantrums, being mean to siblings, disrespecting mom and dad and wrecking the house so bad that it takes hours to clean up. I have been racking my brain daily to entertain Allison and Will and so far, it has worked but I am quickly running out of ideas.

Today, I found Will entertaining himself in Abby’s crate.  Amazing, who needs toys when you can crawl in and out of a dog crate!

IMG_4079

This is how I found Will in our bedroom.  Perfectly content!

 

IMG_4080

I think I will crawl out and shut the door to the crate.

 

IMG_4081

That was so much fun, let’s do it again!

 

IMG_4082

Look at me mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment